We care for your children and the future of our Earth
Our toy makers have some of the best sustainable practices in the world including:
- using FSC certified timbers from sustainably managed forests
- locally sourced materials for a good eco footprint
- the use of natural water based dyes and vegetable oils
- green electricity
- recyclable packaging
- reforestation projects
- quality craftsmanship with toys designed to last through generations.
At Honeybee we strive for excellence in sustainability and are constantly reviewing and improving our practices.
- We have since our beginning in 2004 used recycled paper shopping bags in our retail store, along with recycled wrapping paper.
- Our warehouse has invested in a shredding machine to enable us to re-purpose all incoming cardboard into shredded material to protect your goods.
- We are integrating the use of compostable postage bags and use them whenever available.
- We use recycled paper for our printing and day to day running.
- We use bubble wrap (repurposed from deliveries to us where possible) for items that cannot be protected by cardboard or shredded paper. Please reuse or recycle your bubble wrap at any supermarket recycling stations for plastic bags.
Free delivery over $180 within Australia | $9.50 Flat Rate Shipping |